What’s been updated with Financial Peace University since your last class?
June 2020: The FPU Membership is now called Ramsey+
Now you may be asking, "What is included with the Ramsey+ membership?"
The Ramsey+ membership includes:
- NEW! The ability to file your federal taxes for FREE using Ramsey SmartTax.
- NEW! A discount to create your will using Mama Bear Legal Forms.
- NEW! A free audiobook download of Rachel Cruze's new book, "Know Yourself, Know Your Money" and access to the assessment.
- Full access to all of the Financial Peace University lesson videos, including a digital workbook and the ability to join virtual classes meeting all over the country.
- Access to EveryDollar, the budgeting tool we created with you in mind. The Bank Connect feature in EveryDollar gives you the ability to connect your bank account to your budget to automatically sync your transactions, as well as access to our new Insights feature with historical budget reporting.
- Legacy Journey, Dave’s six-lesson course on building wealth.
- Smart Money Smart Kids, Rachel and Dave’s course on teaching your kids about money.
- New courses that we are releasing on an ongoing basis.
- The opportunity to speak with our trained financial coaches.
- Exclusive Ramsey event live streaming.
- Access to our new Financial Peace app for mobile access to your courses, budget, and the BabySteps tracker.
- Plus, other amazing tools for tracking your progress.
Important things to know:
- Ramsey+ is an annual membership. It costs $129.99+tax each year, but your members can manage their renewal preferences inside of their ramseyplus.com account.
- Your members are no longer purchasing Financial Peace University or an FPU membership, but Ramsey+
- When a class member goes to your unique class link, they will now be signing up for a trial of Ramsey+.
March 2020: Lessons 6 & 7 are updated
- The name of Lesson 6 was updated to “Understanding Insurance.”
- The name of Lesson 7 was updated to “Building Wealth.”
- The core teachings of the lessons are almost exactly the same, though you’ll see some topics presented in a different order.
- The video lessons include more graphics, images, and examples to help class members easily understand technical topics.
- The workbooks were updated with new fill-in-the-blanks for Lessons 6 and 7 only.
- Both lessons feature more teaching from Chris Hogan—particularly Lesson 7, which includes research from Ramsey Solutions’ 2017-18 survey of 10,000 millionaires.
August 2019: Several Lessons updated
- The name of Lesson 9 was updated to “Outrageous Generosity.”
- Lesson 9 now includes more graphics, images, and examples.
- More stories were added to Lesson 9 to show real people being generous with money.
- Lessons 5–8 were updated to include more testimonials, but the teaching portion of the lessons remained the same.
January 2019: Lessons 1-4 are updated
- The name of Lesson 1 was updated to “Baby Step 1 & Budgeting.”
- The name of Lesson 2 was updated to “Baby Step 2.”
- The name of Lesson 3 was updated to “Baby Step 3.”
- The name of Lesson 4 was updated to “Baby Steps 4, 5, 6, & 7.”
- The first four video lessons were updated to walk you through the 7 Baby Steps in order and now include Dave Ramsey, Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan.
- Some of the video lessons were reshot in front of a live audience, and some were shot direct-to-camera style.
- More stories were added to show real people winning with money.
What if I or my class members want an updated workbook?
Coordinators who want the most up-to-date physical FPU workbooks should contact their Class Experience advisor regarding updating their physical materials. Members can learn about getting an updated workbook by clicking here.
What options are available for returning FPU members?
Returning FPU members have several options:
- Anyone who’s ever purchased Financial Peace University can attend an in-person FPU class at no additional charge. They can find a list of in-person classes by clicking here.
- All members with active Ramsey+ Memberships have access to the updated digital workbook online as well. If needed, they can print copies of each lesson to follow along with the videos.
- If returning members want to renew an expired Ramsey+ Membership to get access to all the video lessons and tools, they can reactivate that membership by simply signing back into their account at financialpeace.com. Returning members have the option to renew their membership annually or monthly.
- If a returning member wants the most up-to-date FPU workbook, they can get an updated workbook by clicking here.
What Leader Materials are available?
Digital Leader Materials are available for free online when you sign up to coordinate a class! But if you prefer, you can purchase physical leader materials through the Coordinator Store in financialpeace.com/coordinator, which include:
- Coordinator Guide
- Lesson DVDs
- Starter Guide (to help you promote your class)