We've made signing into your account easier by combining everything under one Ramsey+ membership and sign-in process. You'll use the same email and password combination to access Ramsey+, EveryDollar, and Financial Peace.
That said, if you'd like to change the email address connected to your Ramsey+ account, you can follow the steps below:
- Sign-in to your Ramsey+ account at ramseyplus.com.
- Hover over the icon in the top right corner and select "Profile". *If you have not already verified your current email address, you will need to do that first. If you're having trouble verifying your email address, this article can help.
- Click the "Update your Ramsey Solutions profile" link. This will take you to your account profile settings.
- Next, select Change Email.
- For verification purposes, you will need to enter your password, then select Verify Password to confirm.
- Enter the new email address and select Change Email.
- Once you confirm you'd like to change your email, we'll send an email with a verification link to your new email address. You'll need to open the email and click the link to finish the process of changing your email address.
You'll only be able to change your account email to an email address that is not connected to any other free or paid account in our ecosystem.
If you no longer have access to your current email address, or the email address associated with your account contains a typo, please contact us and provide the current email address on the account and your desired email address.