Sometimes you need to move a transaction from one month to another. Maybe you accidentally assigned a transaction to March, when you meant to put it in your April budget. The easiest way may be to just delete the transaction from the wrong month and create a new transaction from scratch in the correct month. However, you can edit the existing transaction and move it to the correct month following the steps outlined below.
1. Tap on the Budget Item that contains the transaction you want to move.
2. The Budget Item detail card will pop up on the page.
3. Tap the transaction you would like to move.
4. Tap the Budget Item where the transactions are assigned.
5. Uncheck any/all Budget Items that are assigned to the transaction.
6. Save the change by tapping the checkmark in the upper-right hand corner
*The transaction will now appear under your "New Transactions" list. Navigate to the correct month by clicking the month at the top of the budget and choosing the month where you want to move the transaction. Then, drag the transaction into the appropriate category.