What to Do When You Get the Error “We’re Having Trouble Connecting to Your Accounts”
Here’s What’s Going On
EveryDollar wasn’t able to sync transactions from one or more of your accounts. This could be happening for any of the following reasons:
- You removed the authorization from your bank’s website or mobile device
- Your bank may have reset your authorization for security reasons
- You might not have authorized all of the original accounts listed when you set them up
To resolve this issue, you need to remove and re-add your institution. Make sure you authorize all of the individual accounts in the list on the “your connected accounts” screen.
- Delete the institution
- Add the bank back, following the prompts to add your account
- After you’ve logged in to your bank’s website, be sure to select the accounts that were listed on the original screen
- Select authorize
- You should be good to go!
If there is an account that you do not want to receive transactions from, then you can turn off the "Sync Transactions" option in your Accounts tab to stop transactions from downloading.