When you first sign up for EveryDollar, you will be sent a verification email. While this email usually comes through in a few minutes, it can take several hours to receive that email.
- Sometimes our emails get caught up in Spam and Junk folders, or for Gmail users, their "Promotions" tab.
- Use your email's search tool to look for a message from "DoNotReply@ramseysolutions.com" in all your folders/inboxes. If it is not hiding somewhere in there, go to the sign-in page and sign in. From there, you can request a new verification email to be sent.
*For Gmail users, please check your "Promotions" tab. To ensure future delivery to your Primary inbox, you will need to adjust your Gmail settings.
- Click on the "Promotions" tab.
- Drag our email into the "Primary" tab.
- Click "Yes" when asked if you want future emails delivered to your Primary inbox.
If you are still experiencing an issue, try the following steps.
1. Go to EveryDollar.com and sign in (on a computer)
2. You’ll get the “we have mailed instructions to you...” message
3. Click the arrow next to “try these common solutions” and then click the “resent” button on the bottom (this will generate a new activation email)
4. Check your email (and spam folders) to see if you get that email.