Did you complete a Baby Step and are moving on to the next one? Congratulations! 🎉
Or maybe you had something unexpected happen and had to dip into that emergency fund. Hey, we see you, we've all been there. Thank goodness for emergency funds, right?
Either way, follow the steps below to update your current Baby Step in the Baby Step tracker!
On the computer through your Ramsey+ account:
- Navigate to the Baby Steps tracker at https://www.ramseyplus.com/track/
- Click the Baby Steps drop-down at the top (it should automatically show what step you're currently on):
- If you're moving forward in the Baby Steps, click on the Baby Step you're currently on. Then, in the right panel, you'll see a link that says, "I'm done with this step". When you click that link, it will automatically advance you to the next Baby Step.
- If you're moving backward in the Baby Steps, click on the Baby Step you're moving to. Then, in the right panel, click the link that says, "I'm back on this step" and that will move your progress to the correct Baby Step.
- Once updated, your progress will sync to the mobile app as well