If you would like your account deleted, you can now do this from within your account settings!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Deleting your account will permanently remove access to all Ramsey Solutions products and services linked to that account and that email address. Yep—All Of Them. This includes:
- Financial Peace University
- Financial Coach Master Training
- Ramsey Coach
- Any other Ramsey products with that email address
Check your subscription/account status before proceeding:
Do you have a paid subscription OR are you currently in a free trial period? Be sure to cancel that before deleting your account! If you need help with that, click here.
- If your subscription is managed through our sites directly, we'll automatically cancel renewals for you when you delete your account, but this will not automatically issue a refund. You can review any subscriptions through us within your account settings at account.ramseysolutions.com/subscriptions.
- If you do NOT see the subscription data in your account settings (account.ramseysolutions.com) this likely means your subscription is with the Apple App Store or Google Play. Deleting your account will NOT cancel the Apple/Google Play subscriptions and does NOT issue a refund on a renewal charge. In order to cancel the subscription, you must do so through the subscription management on your device.
Learn more here: How do I cancel my Ramsey+ membership?
To continue with deleting your account, follow these steps:
- Click here and enter your login credentials
- Click "Manage Account" under Account
- Click "Begin Account Deletion"
- Navigate to your email inbox and open an email from "Ramsey Solutions"
- Open the email and read it carefully
- After that, click "Continue Account Deletion"
You'll see a notice on the following page confirming the deletion was complete. This is the final confirmation notice regarding your account deletion. This cannot be undone once this is completed.
This will take effect immediately, however you can come back in the future if you'd ever like to create an account again with that same email address.
To unsubscribe from emails:
To stop receiving emails from us, please click unsubscribe at the bottom of our Welcome emails. Deleting your account does not automatically unsubscribe you from our email lists like newsletters and promotional offers.